Sunday 14 April 2013

An abundance of deliciousness....

Gather round Sniffers, I just wanted to give you a sneakiest peekiest preview of the delights you might find on this blog in the coming months...there is almost too much marvellousness to cram in but for you my dear sniffers I will endeavour to do my best....

Author illustrator features with..,
Benji Davies
Steve Lenton
Clara Valliumy and Shirley Hughes
Giles Paley-Phillips
David Melling and Mattius Adolphson
Tom Percival
And more....

And reviews and features on a a whole host of treasures, including Alex T Smiths Primrose, Mabel and Me illustrated by Sarah Warburton, The Dark illustrated by Jon Klassen and Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam illustrated by Steven Lenton!

The Sniffer horn of plenty doth over flow and my heart is fit to burst with delight!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.