Wednesday 16 February 2011

WELCOME!

Salutations I'm the Book Sniffer, as you can see I'm a Pug...a "toy" breed, although I take umbrage at such a derogatory title. I suppose it was my wrinkly, short-muzzled face that first lead me to sniffing the occasional  picture book and thus I have developed a penchant for picture flats of the highest quality.
I live with a black and white cat called (ironically) "Mouse" we don't really get on and she's into paranormal romance but due to my suffering from a variety of health issues, including overheating, obesity, pharyngeal reflex and two fatal conditions she mostly avoids me leaving one to get on with sniffing my lovely books.
What I lack in size I certainly make up for in personality and opinion and I hope you will join me on my blog as and when the fancy takes you - Apologies in advance for an abundance of typos and unfortunate spelling mistakes - It's rather difficult to type with these stubby paws. (Pictures below are Me The Book Sniffer and her "Mouse" wearing a hat made out of a mince pie tin)
Me - The Book Sniffer
"Mouse" in an undignified hat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.